Going with GO? You’ve found the right page.
If you’ve already registered for a trip, your next step is to download and fill out the Team Participant Application or other trip forms below. You’ll also find a whole lot of other helps on this page that will make your trip go smoothly – from how to effectively raise support for your trip to how to apply for your passport.
Team Applications and Other Forms:
- Supplemental Application for Professional Medical Personnel (.pdf file)
- Trip Participation-Team Application (pdf file)
Passports and Visas:
- Click here to apply for or renew your passport. You will be redirected to the Department of State website. Don’t wait to apply for or renew your passport!
- Click here to visit the Travisa website for updated visa information. Look for the country you are traveling to on this site for answers to your visa questions.
Helps for Raising Support:
- Support Letter Guidelines (.pdf file)
- Sample Support Letter #1 (.pdf file)
- Sample Support Letter #2 (.pdf file)
- 33 Unique Ways to Raise Support for your Mission Trip (.pdf file)
- A Few Things to Know About Raising Financial Support (.pdf files)
Sample of Cross-Cultural Insights Booklet (pdf file)
We have developed a curriculum to help you prepare for cross-cultural ministry and especially for building relationships cross-culturally. You can click here to download a sample of the curriculum. The sample includes the first chapter of the booklet as well as the outline of all the topics covered.
Suggested Missions Reading List
Here is a list of our favorite missions books to help you prepare for your trip.