- GO Staff
- News and Prayer
Our Core Values
These are the core values that guide us in all that we do:
- Authority of scripture. We will follow biblical principles in all we do.
- Faith in God. We will depend on prayer and believe God for the impossible. We will pray regularly and fervently for our ministry and those we minister to and will encourage all involved with our ministry to do the same.
- Leadership of the Holy Spirit. We submit all we do to the leadership of the Holy Spirit. We seek the leading of the Holy Spirit in our planning and are willing to change our plans in response to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Partnership. As much as possible, we will engage in our overseas ministries through partnership with indigenous ministries. We will also seek partnership with like-minded U.S based ministries where such partnerships help fulfill our mission.
- Evangelism & church planting. The ultimate goal of our ministries through our partners is to reach people with the gospel, bringing them into relationship with Christ and the church, resulting in growth of churches or new churches where none exist.
- Ministry to the least, the last and the lost. We seek to minister primarily among those who are economically poor or who are in areas unreached by the gospel.
- Holistic. We seek to engage in ministry that meets the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of the people we serve.
- Sustainability. We desire that our ministries work toward models that are sustainable by our indigenous partners.
- Discipleship. We want to promote a process of discipleship where fully devoted disciples of Christ are multiplying disciples.
- Accountability & good stewardship. We will demonstrate good stewardship of the resources that are entrusted to this ministry.
- Leadership that is strategic, creative, excellent, effective & focused.